There are a variety of lovely shops close by, but some are tucked away where you might not expect! Try some of these options:
- Above & Below Gallery – this lovely little gallery is located at Port of Airlie. Brooke Miles is a local photographer. If you are keen to take away your little piece of the Whitsundays, this gallery is one not to be missed.
- Beach Book Boutique – Heading to the Airlie Beach Lagoon & forgot your book? The Beach Book Boutique has you covered. Specialising in second-hand books – you may just find a book that you have been searching for ages for! They also have pool noodles, towels & other items you might have forgotten.
- Aurealis Jewellery – the piece’s that Sonya & her team have hidden away in this shop are STUNNING!!! If you want a little piece of the Whitsundays to wear & remind you of your Whitsunday dreams, then this is the place to shop. They have ready to wear options, but will also created custom jewellery.
- Whitsunday Caravan, Camping & Trailer shop – Don’t let the name fool you, this place is a treasure trove of all things outdoor. You will find items that you never knew existed, but they will make your life so much better!
- Colour Me Crazy – Wow, just wow! This shop is mind boggling. They have everything from unique clothing to crazy ice cubes. This is definately the place to get gifts for your loved ones back home. Located in Proserpine, which is a 15 minute drive from the Beach.
- Epicure Homewares – if you need (or just want) anything for your kitchen or home, this is the place. Just a short stroll down the street from Colour me Crazy in Proserpine, you will find a haven for all those kitchen gadgets you never thought you needed.
- Airlie Beach Lions Markets – in the mood for a market? Get your skates on & head down to the Airlie Beach Foreshore for the Airlie Beach Lions markets. Held every Saturday from 7am – 1pm, they offer a variety of stalls including the famous Mango sorbet – yum!
Now matter what your shopping tastes, there really is something for everyone in the local Whitsunday area.